Terms and Conditions of Tenancy with Coffin Bay Holiday Rentals
When you contact our office a tentative booking will be made and held for you for 7 days, we will email the confirmation form to be return by you with you payment. Once the payment has been paid the booking is confirmed.
For booking over 2 months away.
- Deposit. 50% of the total amount is due within 7 days of receiving your confirmation form.
- Balances. The balance of your rent, is due 1 month prior to your arrival date.
For bookings within 2 months.
- Full balance is due within 7 days of receiving our confirmation slip
3. Payment Options
Payments can be made by Direct Debit (details on the booking form) or Credit Card (a 2% surcharge will apply)
- Security Bond
The security fee of $200 is held as a convenience for all to cover any extra expenses incurred during your stay. The security Bond will be refunded to your nominated account at the end of the month after you vacate provided there are no problems with the property.
- Cancellation Policy
If you cancel your booking, all monies will be held until the property is re-let. Every effort will be made to re-let the property, however if we are unable to do so all monies will be forfeited. If the property is re-let your payment will be refunded to you minus a $100 admin fee.
Total number of persons permitted to occupy and stay at the property must not exceed the number of beds quoted. Swags, tents, campervans or caravans are NOT PERMITTED on the property. SECURITY FEE WILL BE FORFEITED IF BREACHED.
6A. Dogs are to be kept OUTSIDE at all times, please be aware of trying to keep your dog from barking excessively, dogs are not to be left alone at the property, All dog mess has to be cleaned from the yard before departing.
Keys will be placed at the property prior to your arrival
On departure please ensure the property is securely locked and return keys to key safe at the office
Arrival time is 2pm and Departure Time is by 10am unless arranged prior to arrival.
Guest are asked to leave the property Clean and Tidy
Our properties are not serviced accommodation; a cleaning fee is required to be paid in addition to accommodation rental. The cleaning fee covers other cleaning once the property is vacated
BBQ must be left clean, if not a fee to have them cleaned will be deducted from your security fee.
- What do I need to bring
All our properties are self-contained however you will need to supply,
- Kitchen – general washing detergents including dishwasher detergent (if applicable)
- Bathroom – bath soap, toilet paper etc
- Laundry – detergents
- General cleaning aids and detergents.
- Linen/ Bedding
All properties are available fully furnished and suitably equipped for self-contained/family style accommodation including quilts and pillows.
Linen is available to hire, otherwise you will need to bring your own sheets pillow cases and bath towels. Some properties do include linen.
- Rubbish Removal
Rubbish is collected from the property once a week – Tuesdays. There may be some extra pickups during the December January holidays. Excess rubbish must be removed prior to departure. A fee may be charged if left on property. Fish and bait remains not to be placed in bins or left on the property.
- Company Policy
- Properties will not be available to any person under the age of 18 without adult supervision.
- Your assistance and co-operation is appreciated in order to maintain a high standard of affordable holiday accommodation.
- The agent makes the bookings in good faith but your bookings may be subject to change or cancellation by the owner at any time prior to the arrival date of your booking.
- The agent cannot accept responsibility for action taken by the owner however we will endeavor to find you alternative accommodation.
- Similarly no responsibility will be accepted by the agent for errors, omissions or descriptions of holiday properties.
- Failure to comply with any of these conditions will render the tenancy immediately cancelled and all monies paid will be forfeited.
- Our aim is to maintain a high standard of service and accommodation. These conditions of tenancy are necessary to protect the owner’s valuable holiday properties and to ensure that the property remains at a high standard for the enjoyment of subsequent Holiday makers.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We hope you have a great stay in beautiful Coffin Bay